Forum's subscription has expired

Review: Cassie

• Saw a picture of Cassie on the page and asked if it was real and booker confirmed it was. These girls are getting creative in their marketing man but I’m game for it. Booker was reliable as I asked if ever girl used real pics and they were upfront with me about who was using and not. Respectable and I appreciate that kind of honestly. Will be repeating with Cassie and this agency for that alone.

Cassie opened the door to in a sexy lingerie set of black lace. Very flattering and her ass is quite nice which I did grab and slapped as soon as I got in the door. I apologized as my hand literally instinctively moved given the situation but I knew was inappropriate. She giggle and said it was fine and that she knew she had a nice ass. I breathed a sigh of relief and agreed that she did hahaha.

Lfk and made our way to the bedroom to begin the games. Super nice body with all the trappings that the video promoted. Pale skin with some soft C tits that I asked to grab and kiss. She obliged me and let me pull her close for some proper dfk. Excellent tongue action and off to the showers we went. We had a solid soapy lite with lots of fondling and a soapy hj to get me stiff.

Had me a BT and we began the session from there. Got the bbbj and would rate her 9/10. Very enthusiastic and lots of eye contact for the occasion before throwing on the hat for some solid mish and doggy. Got lazy midway though and asked if she could finish me up top and rode me to completion while swapping spit and let myself simmer in the post-nut bliss. We chilled for a bit after before getting cleaned up and off I went. Would recommend as it’s a sure buy and her service was real good.