Forum's subscription has expired

Review: Jisoo

• Her photo faithfulness metric: 9+ out of 10 (I know photos can be close renditions or even misleading, but it is just important to have some semblance to make a new meeting get off to good start),. Her slender and curvy body is spot on (the photo of her in the sheer black lingerie that accentuates her bottom is the best), and her face is very pretty IRL. Got parked early and pleasantly the booker immediately replied "she's ready" - wow, nice to get in earlier than later. Even more happily, I found her somewhat serious look in the photos disappears and melts at the front door, with a fulsome hug, LFK, and breathless nuzzle. Smiles for miles with high energy chemistry that appeared heartfelt. 

Jisoo is slender and curvy at the same time. Beautiful body, clear and tanned skin. Love her darker tone--looks naturally healthy. Her breast appear natural, and feeling them appeared to confirm their real life origin. Not extremely oversized--just right for her height and proportion. Her pussy is partially shaved, and not puffy and meaty - rather, it's quite well defined and delicious looking--good enought to eat (I guess that's an intended pun).

Looking over the menu:

Entered the foyer when the door magically opens-she's peering through the peeohole and is ready. Good start. Chemistry test 1: smile and eyes locked on each other, sniffing each other out (literally, figuratively). Shoes slipped off, tucked away. Authentic close body hug, a light peck and LFK. Hand in hand squeezed together to her bedroom. Her long dark straight hair is swaying along her back. She's in a orange-red two piece lingerie set--her bottom is nicely moving along with her hair. Inside the bedroom, placed my envelope on her dresser (she smiled, did not open it), I offered my own cover and laid it on the bed (she looked it over and noted it was a 0.01--she smiled broadly again, sensing this is all making the next hour comfortable). BTW, her semi serious look in hewr photos is different friom her demeanor in the bedroom--relaxed, happy, light chat. She speaks English pretty well.

The Appetizer:

We're both naked now. She helped me disrobe Geisha-style. Bathroom was the first opportunity to see what the menu might bring. Blue toast, I'm getting wood looking at her face and body in the mirror. Her darker skin is sexy under the subdued light. We enter the tub-shower, and she sprayed me with warm water while soaping me. She washed my bottom with some real vigor--me sensing this might lead to rimming later. The appetizer worth mentioniung is her prolonged BBBJ, in the shower with her on her knees. She likes looking up at you. Her haired is pulled back in a bun, but she is still sexy as hell. Usually the BJ's are "previews." With Jisoo, it's damn near a full course meal. It was probably near 4-5 minutes, with a lot of head bobbing, and licking and chnages in tempo. I held back as long as I could, and successfully kept it inside. Ok with Jisoo after she stood up and added an appetizer DFK with soft tongue probes. The shower was pretty steamed up.

Antipasta:

Dried off and eager to get to more tongue-work, we walked hand-in-hand to her bedroom. Given the extended-play music from her shower BBBJ, she readily laid down on the bed, unbundled her hair bob, and the lovely long black hair framed her face and shoulders, Kissing her upper lips, tongue twisting, began with some GFE time, Moved down to her breasts, flicked her sternum, and made a temporary home on ans inside her pussy (tongue only, no FIV). Tried to give her the same feeling she gave me in the shower. She enjoys gentle flicks, different angles, and tongue right under her clit, then up. She showed her appreciation in various non-verbal ways. She was thoroughly wet.

Main Course:

She offered a Kleenex (actually a few) to wipe my face, I was ready to turn over, but we proceeded to a serious DFK-fest. This was great--some low murmurs and even a sexy grunt or two. She reached down to grab Gilligan (my "little buddy") and I returned the meal courtesy by rubbing the skin just above her pussy's clit. I'm now on my back, and she is looking at me with wicked intent: she worked her tongue along the inside of my ankles, thighs, and beneath my cock. No rimming, but by this time I'm already good with what is happening, Her BBBJ technique is super-wet, vigorous, change-ups from sucking to licking and focusing on your tip, then back down. I beg for the cover. She reaches over, looks at the intersting cover package (looks like a flat coffee pod), and wraps me up. She hovers over me, provocativley lowers down in slow motion. Our eyes connected while mutally feeling her tight pussy mouth my cock. It's now her show: go for it She is doing whatever she likes and feels good. Squsihy sounds abound. I asked to go on top, and she happily dismounted and obediently positioned herself in proper missionary. I teased her pussy with my cock tip--had to wipe the slick goo from the cover. Inserting myself into her was quite glorius-heavy breath by both of us. Pushed into her, and worked back and forth to get her worked up, She wrapped her legs around me, and grabbed my shoulders to pull me down. We got through a serious missionary session with complete satisfaction. We stayed locked together for a bit, before siengaging and get oursellves cleaned up.

I'm good for one course (second helpings not so much). So happy to cuddle with Jisoo and talk about life. Ironically, we chatted about food, I was getting hungry--made he laugh.

After-Dinner Drinks:

We trotted hand-in-hand to the shower, reverse everything we did before only this time we're even more relaxed with ech other, knowing when your partner wants a peck kiss, and when she wants a deep French kiss. Dressed, some additional paperwork (always good when worth it), and a close hug and quick kiss. A memorable meal--definitely deserves a return enagement