Forum's subscription has expired

Review: Boa

• Saw that she had a special and thought I would pull the trigger. When the door opened a sexy milfy korean lady with long hair opened the door wearing bikini jean bottoms and a sexy top. She had a beautiful smile and was wearing heels. She playfully pulled me in and I knew I was going to have a good time

Boa is experienced and a pro and must have been doing this for years. I would place her in her 40s. She has a slender body spinner size for me, but more milfy. She has long hair to her shoulders, a small sexy butt, and large mm cs that look ok. Her attitude, playfulness, and enjoyment for sex is what really sold me

She has broken english and really tries to communicate. She is like a girl friend you havent seen from a long business trip and when you return home she is all dolled up and ready to rock you. No shower or BT as she could tell I was clean. She started with bbbj while i sat on the edge of the bed. good suction, movement, speed and dt. did bls also. Then she tells me to lie on my stomache and she begins a light catbath with some light rimming. mainly the tip of her tonuge and nothing aggressive. Then i flip over and more bbbj and it is kinda a sloppy one with spit running down jr. Feels great and she really tries to take you all the way in. her eye contact and facial expressions were super sexy during the bbbj as it seemed she liked to read what you were enjoying. Then I wanted daty and some dato and she really became vocal. Kitty was shaved nicely and she would wince and grind her pussy on your face/mouth. I like it when they grind and fuck you back when your tongue is deep inside. She was very wet and I entered in mish. Pussy was nice/tight and warm and lets you go deep and go to pound town. She seemed to really enjoy this as we dfk and lfk. Different mish positions and then I wanted ds. She looked great in ds and can take a pounding. Then I wanted her on top and she did some cg with dfk and some acg but she became tired. Then i wanted more ds to flat ds for the cip. Chatted a bit and then she began another bbbj. I asked if we could have sex again, but she had a lot of Os and she said bbbj only. I didn't mind as her dt and head bobbing was great. Took me a while but i cim and felt great.

Overall i had a great time. She is more mature and not young, and her body shows her maturity. But i really liked her personality, playfullness, eye contact and general enjoyment of sex. I was sold the entire time.